- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 crown/ 2 cups broccoli (broken into florets)
- 1 1/2 cups carrots (shredded )
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Asian greens (or kale)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or millet or quinoa)
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 15 ounces crispy asian roasted chickpeas
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage (chopped)
- For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons miso paste (yellow)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
Steps to Make It
- Cook brown rice, millet, quinoa or and set aside. You’ll need about 2 cups cooked for this recipe (which was equal to 1 cup dried millet).
- Add sesame oil to a large pan or wok over medium high heat. Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add carrots, snow peas and vegetable stock. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add greens and cook another 2 minutes or until greens are wilted. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- To make the dressing, combine miso, lemon juice, fresh ginger, tamari, sea salt, rice vinegar, and honey. Stir with a small whisk.
- In a bowl, scoop into different sections: grain, broccoli/snow pea mixture, red cabbage, roasted chickpeas, and cashews. Drizzle with sauce and serve.